Poetry and the Shoah – The Spectre or the Horizon of a Synthesis?
A Call for Papers to the Fifth Issue of Narrations of the Shoah
The submitted papers can embrace – but are not limited to – the following range of topics:
- poetry of the Shoah and on the Shoah;
- relations between the depictions of the Holocaust and of other genocides;
- narrations of the Shoah and the new humanities;
- the topoi of the Shoah;
- presence of the Shoah in popular culture;
- studies devoted to documents and documentation of the Shoah and the very documents worth (re-)publishing.
The deadline for tentative titles and short abstracts is the end of November 2018 and for final versions of articles – 31 may 2019. Please send the proposals and articles to one of the following e-mail addresses:
Katarzyna Kuczyńska-Koschany: email@example.com
Marta Tomczok: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anita Jarzyna: email@example.com